Funding and Community Support
The Québec Ministry of Culture and Communications funds 75% of the cost of the project up to $3,000.00. The remaining 25% is expected from the partnering organization, the school and community. The Ministry granted the maximum amount. An additional $5,000.00 in services and materials were provided by the school and local cultural and commercial sectors.
Volunteers and Suppliers