Availability & Rates
Rosemount is normally available on a weekly basis, from Friday at 3PM until the following Friday at 10AM (minimum stay is two nights). As soon as you have identified your preferred dates please check with us by telephone or e-mail to verify availability. We will reserve your booking for 7 days to enable you to send us your completed Booking Form (go the the Booking Form Section to retrieve the Booking Form) and non-refundable deposit cheque for 50% of the total rental. When we receive this we will confirm your reservations in writing or by e-mail. If we have not heard from you in 7 days, your reservations may be cancelled. The balance is payable 6 weeks prior to arrival. All cheques for U.K. bookings should be made payable to Mrs. Sanderson.
Returnable Breakage Deposit
At the time of paying the balance a deposit of £250 is required. This cheque will be banked and held as security. The house will be clean on your arrival and should be left in the same manner. The deposit is held in case of cleaning costs, breakage or damage. The security deposit will be returned to you within 7 days of your departure.
We strongly recommend that all clients take out holiday insurance against unavoidable cancellation or ill health.
1. Bookings are generally made for a minimum of one week from Friday to Friday. The property is available from 3 PM on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 AM on the day of departure.
2. Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone or e-mail and must be confirmed within one week with a signed booking form and deposit. The signatory must be a member of the party planning to occupy the property and the number of tenants must not exceed that specified.
3. For bookings made more than six weeks before arrival a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rent is required and the balance of the rent must be paid six weeks before arrival without further demand. For bookings made less than six weeks before arrival the full rent is payable on booking. Once confirmation of booking is made, the tenant is liable for the full rent.
4. Holiday cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. In the unfortunate event that the tenant is unable to take up the booking for some reason, but has no insurance, there will be no refund unless we can re-let the property for the full amount.
5. The tenant will be responsible for all the properties fixtures and fittings, and the property must be left in a clean and tidy condition for the incoming tenants. The tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages during the period of occupancy. Such losses or any additional cleaning charges will be deducted from the security deposit of £250 (payable with balance.) Although we provide bed linen and towels, we ask that towels not be removed from the property and that guests provide their own beach towels.
6. If the property is burnt down or rendered uninhabitable by fire or any other cause before commencement of the tenancy, the tenancy shall be cancelled and the rent paid shall be refunded. The tenant however, shall not be entitled to any further damages.
7. The tenant shall not cause annoyance or become a nuisance to the tenants or occupants of adjoining or neighboring premises.
8. Any damage or breakage noticed on taking occupancy of the property must be reported within 24 hours. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that items of equipment are in good working order, no guarantee is given or liability accepted if break down occurs. Repairs will be effected as soon as possible.
9. The personal belongings of the tenant are the complete responsibility of the tenant and the owners accept no liability for loss or damage.
10. The owners reserve the right to terminate the tenancy immediately if any of the above conditions are not observed.
11. We believe that the property is fairly described and that all the details in this information are accurate.
Booking Form Section
The booking form is in PDF format and requires Acrobat Reader (a free download from Adobe). If you already have the reader, and have read the Terms and Conditions of Renting above, download the Booking Form now. If you are using Internet Explorer, you can print the form by clicking on the print button in the upper left portion of the Explorer window.