CTHULHU DREAM GATE
A Rite To Induce Telepathic Dreams
Tools and Materials:
- Sigil Making materials
- Mugwort Incense
- One crystal per Magi
- Small pouch, cup, something, to place crystal and Mugwort in
- Percussion and Tribal(?) instruments for trance
- Strobe light or other trance light device
1. Statement Of Intent:
"IT IS OUR WILL TO OPEN A GATE THRU KTHULHU
TO NYARLETHOTEP, YOGSOTHOTH, AZATHOTH,
SHUB-NIGGURATH, HASTUR, DAGON, LILITH."
2. All walk a seven star path into trance state.*
3. Main Magi speaks aloud and all repeat:
KTHULHU HEAR THE ELDER SONS
KTHULHU OF THE ANCIENT ONES
KTHULHU WE CALL TO YOU
KTHULHU WE ARE OF YOU
KTHULHU COME AND WAKE US
KTHULHU COME AND TAKE US
KTHULHU TO THE DEPTHS OF DREAM
4. All lay down with head facing into middle of Star and
THIS DREAM IS LIFE
OUR DREAMS ALIVE
5. All lay still and allow self to fade into short dream
state. After dream state is well realized all slowly wake into
dream and rise.
6. All gaze upon crystals in center of star and know they are
the center of this dream. obsess on them, be fascinated by them,
go to them, and pick your crystal up, dance around with crystal.
7. All begin playing instruments and making archaic sounds
with voice while still dreaming of crystals.
8. Allow rhythms and sounds and motions to lose control and
become more chaotic and motions more twitchy.
HASTUR LILITH DAGON KTHULHU
Let chant and energy build into crystals. Visualize personal
dream sigil into crystal. Once charged, burn sigil.
* The Seven-pointed Star Path (a note from 555):
This operation is best accomplished with a heptagram drawn on the floor of the templespace. Alternatively, produce seven large signs with the numbers one through seven on them. Place them on the floor at the corresponding points around the room that would "draw" a heptagram figure. Arranged in a circle going clockwise the order of the numbers would be: 1 - 6 - 4 - 2 - 7 - 5 - 3.
To Walk The Path, each person begins at a given point and walks to the next highest number, crisscrossing the room until all seven points have been visited. For example, if I began at point 3, I would walk to points 4,5,6,7,1 and 2 in order, returning to 3. We would generally have each person walk the Path seven times in turn to induce gnosis.
The trance inducing effect of this operation is considerable. In experiments at Temple Anaki - A:.X, we intensified the effects by illuminating the room with a strobe light set for 4-6 flashes per second (the frequency of Alpha-wave generation in the brain). WARNING: Strobe lights used at this frequency have been known to induce epileptic seizures in susceptible persons!
Corpus Fecundi Index