Eliminating Psychological Entropy
A phobia is a quantifiable mental form, a manifestation of entropy. It has physical effects upon the body, as expressed through the release of biological chemicals, such as adrenaline and endorphins.
To rid oneself of a given phobia, whatever its cause might be.
The materials needed are a shelled, whole walnut, milk, a glass container and a writing instrument suitable for marking glass.
0. Statement of Intent: It is our will to rid ourselves of entropic fear.
1. Put the walnut and a mouthful of milk in your mouth. Chew until a smooth consistency is reached, but do not swallow.
2. Place yourself, either mentally or physically, in the situation which inspires the phobia. Hold an image of the absolute worst possible results in the mind's eye until gnosis is achieved.
3. Concentrate on the sensations of the contents of the mouth; taste, texture, smell, etc.
4. Spit the milk/walnut into the glass container and say:
SICANGAD OVIJCHAWAG FACH OZAXALO
(I spit out the influence of entropy)
5. Close the lid and say:
SICANGAD OVIJCHAWAG FACH TEGCHAW ZELAG IPU
(I seal the influence of entropy within this vessel)
6. Draw the Sign of Silence several times upon the container, saying as you draw each one:
(Panic/fear is negated)
7. Remain silent and motionless, contemplating silence and its sign, until absolutely calm.
8. Hurl the container so that it breaks; while doing so, say:
FACH BIBQEFAW CAMVANG
(I have driven it away)
Alternative to Step 8:
If one desires, one can erase one of the Signs of Silence on the container and send it off to another individual, or place a small quantity of the contents in some food or beverage to be consumed by that person. The intent in doing so would be to not only remove the fear from oneself, but also to "pass it along" to someone more deserving. In so doing, the participant simultaneously strengthens hirself and weakens an opponent.
Corpus Fecundi Index