THE MASS OF RECONCILIATION
Even the best of working groups can, from time to time, experience personality clashes between its members. This ritual is meant to help alleviate the problems this can cause.
0. All operators come prepared to the working area with sheets of paper, separately listing as many dislikes and reservations about each and every member of the Temple that they have for some reason not been able or willing to address directly to that member. There should be one single "bitch sheet" for every other member in the operator's group. Operators should also come prepared with one positive and re-affirming statement about each person in the temple.
1. When all members participating in the mass have assembled in the working area, they clasp hands in ritualized bonding for a few moments of complete silence.
2. All file out to find a place outdoors for a prearranged time of meditation upon their own shortcomings.
3. Assembling again in silence, each operator places a sheet in front of the intended recipient face down. No one looks at the pile of complaints and negative criticisms assembled in front of them.
4. Statement of Intent:
"It is our will to lay to rest the negative energies that we are plagued with in our Temple."
5. All operators begin chanting memorized Group Invocation until sufficient no mind is achieved.
6. At will, but one at a time, each member picks up the pile of sheets in front of them and ritually burns each one while simultaneously speaking the positive statement to its recipient. This is effected by pointing at that member so that they will (all eyes should be open as soon as the first papers are burned) be cued to stop the chant briefly while the rest continue. After they have received the affirmation or compliment they continue chanting until everyone has burned their negative pile saying one positive statement to each of the operators present, and the Magister Templi has delivered the Spell of Reconciliation.
7. Laughter banishing, and hugs, etc. conclude the Mass.
DESINO O'LOS NOTRE SORG
L : Cease Gk : all Fr : our Swd : sorrow
D ESINO O'LOSCAI NAY DISCORDE
L : Cease Gk : all Vt : this L : strife
The Spell of Reconciliation:
DRITT LE TUR AUS CAI NAY ROOK
Rs : By Fr : the Syl : Power Ger : ofVt : this Swd : smoke
OG FUEGO NOS POISCAT PEWIEN ATH-REITE
Dn : and Sp : flame L : we Rs : seek Pol : a Gl : reconciliation
NOS RAIGHAIL OLOS LAULAUNA OLE OG
L : we Gael : order Gk : all Hwn : unfriendly Nor : and
RA HO OKUA INO ARU TUPA SPOLJA
Heb : negative Hwn : influences Jp : be Swl : cast SrCrt : outside
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Corpus Fecundi Index